Friday, July 11, 2008

Not my day..

Yesterday was not my day. Wondering y? Really sad abt it!!! It was not me!!! I dunno how can i be like this. I done a mistake n i learn from mistake as well. I promise!!! I will not be like this anymore. I regret! I wanna cry! but I can't! How can it be? I jz feel sad, sad n sad. That's all. But it is not a big deal(I try to console myself). Yes, just a small matter!! I believe that I can handle it well! I still have a long route to walk through, a long way to go... I can't give up! I want to prove to my fren n ppl around me tat I have the ability. I have the potential. Im not plan to fail. I plan to success in my life. Can I? Still a question mark... I will try my best and handle all the difficulties I face with calm. I know Im able to do this!

No comments: