Saturday, December 29, 2012

Last post in 2012

This will be the last post in 2012 in this blog. Being thinking on whether to continue my ACCA for long time ago and i am still think about. A lot of people asked me,"will u continue it"? "why don't u continue it?". I wish to continue it. It has been my aim when im in college. I thought to continue it once i back from UK. But, it's not that easy. People said don't think about the failure before u start it, if u did, u wont success. How can i not to think about it? It is one of the possibility. I wish to study full-time. But, where to get the tuition fee, examination fee and exemption fee? How about my personal expenses? I like shopping. I like to hang out with friends. I wish to travel. Argh~ Being thinking for so long~when can i get the answer? at the same time, i wish to find some part-time job to get extra income. But, which job suitable for me? i suit what kind of job other than account? think think think~ Next month will be my birthday month, in other words, i am getting older. My friend told me her mother always ask her to go out and make more friends especially the male one and her mother keep mention about those things with her in their common conversation. i laughed once i heard it. at the same time, it makes me think about what my relatives will ask me in this coming chinese new year. at the past chinese new year, my relative keep asking my brother about this question and he get one. So this year i have to hide at the corner of the house to avoid answering that.... Im searching for resolution from long time ago. wish me get it in the next year. i NEED a lot of wishes! i need....

No comments: