Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can't leave without..........+ random

Can't think of the day when facebook and msn totally disappear in this world, as i can't live without them. When and how come i become so addicted on it? It all started when i were in uk, as the speed of line is so good and i enjoyed speed as well. Therefore, i used to log in to facebook and msn after i wake up. It become a habit of mine. After im back, the speed is so much different, but i must open it once in a day. How can i throw this habit? I wish to throw it! When ppl get used on a habit, it is very hard to avoid it. If u avoid it, it seem like u will get a new habit, which is want to avoid that habit as ur habit. Will u?

When i attend interview on my current firm, i told my supervisor on my opinion that i wish to stay as long as possible for my 1st job. It is because that i know that it take time for me to 'enter' into a new environment. Well next mth im going to 'enter' into a new environmet.

Tmr is monday. The question i can expect from my senior will be>what is the status of the co?>what u did on last week? somethings weired is that i used to be very busy everyday and when i being asked on wat i did, it seem like not much work i did. im wondering hw could it be. I am busy from morning till the end of working hr, but... i still can't finish the job allocated to me. Im slow. I admit. No doubt on that. I wish to finish it asap. But wat to do if my client keep on delay it?:(

2 comments:

clock said...

resigning? good luck on ur next job k ;)

Cassie the Missy said...

Keep going! You can do it!

The 1st thing I do even before I get out of my bed is to open my laptop to get into FB.. after that only I will get out of bed..haha.. Put my laptop beside my bed..

Without FB..will very very cham~ XD