Dear Bobby,
I got ur bad news on yesterday. I tot i heard wrongly from grandma. I repeatedly "huh" for few more times just wish to hear other answer. But.. i heard it correctly. Yes, the moment that im afraid on had came. The only present i bought to you was the only present from me to you during the CNY. Really surprise that u leave us quitely...
I still rmb ur cute face when u sleep together with my uncle.. my uncle hug u while he sleep at the living room, tat time i want to take the tape from the drawer at the living room, and u was awake.. and i keep wishing "u faster sleep la" bcoz i not dare to go there as u was there.. haha:( totally down but not wish to show it obviously...
Just wan to tell u, u will always be in our heart.. i rmb that u had been away from the hse for few times ady but u are able to get back to grandma hse... there is a faith btw u and us... i believe on faith.. Want to wish that u will find a better life in the other WORLD. Wish u will stay happy, healthy.. thx for being with us for so many yrs... sorry that v did not tk good care on you.. i really enjoy the time taking u out although u always dun wan back when i asked u to back.. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Peng
No comments:
Post a Comment